MHI recently announced the speaker lineup for the 2017 MHI Executive Summit. The invitation only, senior level event, held October 1 in Boca Raton, is exclusively for manufacturing and supply chain executive leadership. To submit a request for an invitation and to learn more, visit MHI.org/Summit.
The Executive Summit will begin with six relevant and concise talks on leading issues and how they are impacting supply chain leaders. Speakers include:
- Jon Gordon, Author of “The Energy Bus”
- Thomas Boykin, Supply Chain Specialist Leader, Deloitte
- Randy Lewis, Former Senior Vice President of Supply Chain, Walgreens
- Barbara Geraghty, President of Idea Quest and Author of “Visionary Selling”
- Damon Carson, Owner & Founder, repurposedMATERIALS
- Dave Delong, President, Smart Workforce Strategies
- Alexis Madrigal, Contributing Editor, The Atlantic Former Editor-at-Large, Fusion Author, Powering The Dream
These sessions will be followed by an interactive lunch roundtable discussion led by Executive Summit speakers followed by a Q&A panel session with all of the speakers.
The Summit will end with panel discussions on the U.S. Roadmap on Material Handling & Logistics 2.0, the 2017 MHI Annual Industry Report-Next Generation Supply Chains: Digital, On-Demand and Always-On and millennials’ impact on supply chains.
“The goal of the Executive Summit is to bring senior supply chain leaders together to learn and collaborate to solve the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities provided next generation supply chains,” Prest added.
The MHI Executive Summit is an invitation-only event limited to senior level manufacturing and supply chain executives. To submit a request for an invitation and to learn more, visit MHI.org/Summit.