MHI recently announced its speaker lineup for the 2017 MHI Annual Conference, October 1-4, 2017 in Boca Raton, FL. The Conference will focus on key themes identified by the recently released U.S. Roadmap for Material Handling & Logistics 2.0 and the MHI 2017 Annual Industry Report including:
- Industry 4.0
- Building the Future Supply Chain Workforce
- The Current and Future State of Distribution Center Technology
- Marketing in the Supply Chain Industry
The Conference will feature four keynotes and six conference tracks. Each track includes a “class” session with a traditional presenter or panel, and a “lab” session that offers a more interactive, hands-on experience.
MHI Annual Conference Keynote Speakers:
- David Roberts, GSP Director, Singularity University
- Susan, O’Malley, Former President of the Washington Capitals and the Washington Wizards and First Female President of a Professional Sports Franchise
- Josh Linkner, Tech Entrepreneur, Hyper-Growth Leader and Best-Selling Author
- Jason Schenker, President, Prestige Economics
“We are excited about this year’s conference line-up,” said George Prest, CEO of MHI. “Each speaker brings a unique message and outlook to on the key trends and technologies we see impacting material handling and supply chain professionals.
The conference is open to both MHI members and non-members. “The goal is to bring MHI members (who supply industry solutions) and the users of those solutions together to collaborate, share knowledge and address current manufacturing and supply chain challenges and develop new solutions for improved supply chain performance in the future,” added Prest.
For more information and registration regarding the 2017 MHI Annual Conference, visit mhi.org/conference.