Report will focus on overcoming the barriers to next-generation supply chain technologies
MHI will preview the 2018 Annual Industry Report during the April 11 Keynote at MODEX. During the keynote, Scott Sopher, the principal with Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Supply Chain practice will join George W. Prest, CEO of MHI to present the findings of the 2018 report that details the 11 innovations and trends that are driving the shift from physical to digital supply chains, including how to overcome key barriers to successful implementation. This is the fifth MHI Annual Industry Report released by MHI in collaboration with Deloitte.
Sopher and Prest will be joined by a panel of manufacturing and supply chain professionals to discuss the real-world significance of the report findings.
- Randy Bradley, Assistant Professor of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management, University of Tennessee
- Kevin Vliet, VP Supply Chain Engineering, Automation and Design, Target
- Barbara Ivanov, Chief Operating Officer and Director, University of Washington Urban Freight Lab
- Kevin Condon, Director Engineering & Network Strategy, Kroger
- Nick Vyas, Assistant Professor of Clinical Data Sciences and Operations, University of Southern California
- Jay Kim, Chief Strategy Officer, Upskill
- Annette Danek-Akey, SVP in Supply Chain, Penguin Random House
- Khwaja Shaik, IBM Thought Leader, IBM Academy of Technology
- Luca Bertuccelli, Chief Technology Officer, Sensitech